The seventh volume of the 826NYC Review features eighty original works from 826NYC and the five boroughs of New York City, including:
- A train ride to the intergalactic metropolis of New Jersey
- Relationship advice for the lactose intolerant
- An udderly surprising cow
- A nutty ultimatum
- Hoverboards falling out of the sky
- A Jurassic dance party
- Magical elevators
- Soda. Everywhere.
- Flying bananas and emotionally disturbed grapes
- The dark side of Sesame Street
- A whole new world… for only $2.75!!!
- A surgeon who just wants some insight on his life
- A dinosaur made entirely of bread
- A tornado that will totally blow you away
Featuring a foreword by Maureen Johnson