For students across the 826 network, the end of the school year means summer vacation and the release of new publications, showcasing their hard work and creativity. From 826 Boston’s very first illustrated book to 826NYC’s creative take on food justice issues, there’s something for everyone. Be sure to pick up a copy or two, in-store and online. Here are just a couple of our fine publications.
- I Just Like the Way it Sounds | 826CHI
- And Lester Swam On | 826 Boston
- Food Defenders | 826NYC
- Having to Tell Your Mother is the Hardest Part | 826DC
- A Moment to Remember | 826 Michigan
- We are Here, Walking Towards the Unknown | 826 Valencia
- When the Moon is Up | 826LA