826 National is pleased to offer our expertise to nonprofit starters and those looking for help in the education sector. With our extensive background in nonprofit development and management, we would love to share what we’ve learned with you. We hope to direct you towards efficient and constructive community involvement and expand our network of allies in the education world. Using our experience as a reference model, we offer our own consulting services and can assist with:
- Introductory program evaluation (creating an initial evaluation system, introduction to a few measurement tools)
- Identifying connections between your project and the latest research on education and reform initiatives
- Advancing evaluation systems
- Developing or refining your organization’s programmatic model
- Creating an annual fundraising plan
- Building a donor base and working with major donors
- Creating a marketing plan
- Building a Board of Directors
- Creating innovative publishing projects
- Creating and maintaining a robust volunteer corps
- Creating and producing volunteer events and unique fundraisers
- Best practices for exploring the community you wish to serve
- Completing a community assessment
To contact us about consulting rates and services, please email information [at] 826national.org or call (415) 864-2098.
Please note: Once someone signs on for consulting services, they must sign a consulting contract and arrange all times, dates, and travel with staff schedules.
If you are a 101 Seminar alumni we offer 30 minutes of free consulting over the phone or Skype. After any 30-minute session, regular rates apply.